We are now accepting community wide auditions for:
SMALL GROUP ENSEMBLES
Generally, experienced performers, high school or university level are preferred. Please note that The Boynton Beach Festival of Nativities is a Volunteer Only Event. The joy of bringing the “Light of Christmas” to our community is our reward.
We recommend taking sufficient time to prepare and rehearse a song, preferably a Christmas selection.
- This may be recorded on a smart phone or similar device. Please attach it to a solid surface or tripod.
- Record your performance close enough to see your face clearly (from about your chest, upward).
- Make sure your video is clear, in focus, and has plenty of light. Natural light — filtered daylight — is often a good choice.
- Begin by introducing yourself. State your full name, or name of your group.
- Check the sound. Make sure it is clear enough to hear without having to turn up the speakers to maximum volume.
- Please submit one take only.
- Upload your video to an online site like YouTube or Vimeo. IMPORTANT: Set the privacy settings to "Unlisted" (not “Private”) so we will be able to view it without a password. This means that only those with the URL address will be able to access your video.
- Email a link of your audition to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief bio or description of your group.
- Please include several Christmas songs that you are familiar with and are willing to perform.
- Social Media (optional) Help us get to know you. Paste your social media URLs here or let us know your username. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) This information is optional.
- We will confirm via email that we received your application.
Please wait to be contacted and forward the information for this great community opportunity for your musical friends! Note that The Boynton Beach Festival of Nativities is a Volunteer Only Event. The joy of bringing the “Light of Christmas” to our community is our reward. We look forward to reviewing your auditions!